Eventbrite Announces Reserved Seating
Eventbrite organizers collectively earn $1 billion in GTS
First non-English localized website launches - France and Spain
Eventbrite issues its 50 millionth ticket
Eventbrite closes $50M in funding led by Tiger Global
Launch of the Eventbrite mobile app; Eventbrite expands global phone support to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Eventbrite organizers collectively earn $400 million in GTS
Opening of Eventbrite's London office
Series D round of funding
Eventbrite organizers collectively earn $300 million in GTS
Launch of Entry Manager
Launch of the Eventbrite for Causes nonprofit program
Eventbrite organizers collectively earn $200 million in GTS
Eventbrite organizers collectively earn $100 million in gross ticket sales (GTS)
Series B Round of Funding
Began hiring Description
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe each year.
Eventbrite was founded in 2006 by Julia Hartz, Kevin Hartz, and Renaud Visage. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, the company now has more than 700 “Britelings” (employees) in 12 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.eventbrite.com.
The world's largest event technology platform, powering over 2 million events around the world each year.
• “Best Serial CEO” to Kevin Hartz, CEO and Co-Founder, San Francisco Business Times’ Tech and Innovation Awards, 2011
• “Best Places to Work,” San Francisco Business Times, 2011
• “Web Spaces and Applications” nominee, Webby Awards, 2011
• “Best Places to Work,” San Francisco Business Times, 2010
• “Hottest Companies in San Francisco,” Lead411, 2010
• “Founder of the Year” nomination to Kevin Hartz, CEO and Co-Founder, and Julia Hartz, President and Co-Founder, TechCrunch Crunchie Awards, 2010
A full-featured, low-cost online event registration solution.