Bela Shende is an Indian playback artist. She played out a few tunes in Bollywood and territorial movies. “Mann Mohana” from the film Jodhaa Akbar, “Su Che” from the film What’s Your Raashee?, “Wajle Ki Baara” and “Apsara Aali” from Natarang are a portion of her renowned tunes. In 2014 she was granted the Public Film Grant for Best Female Playback Artist for the tune “Khurkhura” from the Marathi film Tuhya Dharma Koncha. Shende began her profession with the music collection “Kaisa Yeh Jadoo” which was generally welcomed by the majority and was widely praised. Her vocation in Bollywood began with the film Tera Mera Saath Rahen where she voiced for a short part. She again stumbled upon the opportunity of a lifetime in the 2005 accommodation for Foundation Grant, Paheli, where she voiced Rani Mukerji. In 2008 she murmured a bhajan in the Ashutosh Gowariker executive Jodhaa Akbarfor A. R. Rahman organization and got an IIFA Grant for Best Female Playback designation for the tune. She then, at that point, warbled hits in Marathi, her primary language, and got a few honors and selections for her greatness. Her versions of lavnis “Apsara Aali” and “Vajle Ki Baara” from the Marathi film Natarang were generally welcomed. She turned into the sole voice of Kangana Ranaut in the 2013 melodic Rajjo. Bela is credited as a capable entertainer and has laid out a profession in the Marathi entertainment world. Other than Hindi, she has additionally sung in Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
Early life and career
Bela Shende was born to Sanjeev Shende and Medha Shende. Her Grandmother, Kusum Shende, is a classical vocalist from the Kirana Gharana. Her sister Sawani Shende is also a classical vocalist. Bela is a graduate in commerce.
Bela Shende won the Zee Saregama unscripted television singing challenge at 16 years old. Bela has loaned her voice for different music chiefs most strikingly Ilayaraja, A. R. Rahman, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Ajay-Atul, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Lalit Pandit, M. M. Keeravaani and Sohail Sen. She proceeded to get the Public Film Grant for Best Female Playback Artist, for delivering the tune “Khurkhura”, in the year 2014 at the 61st Public Film Grants. Bela’s version of lavnis in the film Natarang won her boundless basic praise. Her interpretations of “Apsara Aali” and “Vajle ki Bara” became clique melodies after some time. At first she loaned her voice to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the awe-inspiring authentic show Jodhaa Akbar, coordinated by Ashutosh Gowariker. She then, at that point, went on to loan her voice for Priyanka Chopra in the movie What’s Your Rashee?, another Ashutosh Gowariker executive.
In 2013 she turned into the sole voice of Kangana Ranaut in the melodic show Rajjo. That very year she sang Khurkhura for the film Tuhya Dharma Konchawhich procured her Public Honor. Bela Shende next worked for A. R. Rahman in the Tamil film Kaaviya Thalaivan (2014 film), its Malayalam variant Pradhinayagan and Telugu Rendition Premaalayam for three adaptations of two distinct tunes separately. In 2016, she recorded the title melody for the film Mohenjo Daro alongside Arijit Singh, A.R. Rahman and Sanah Moidutty. The melody was made by A.R. Rahman with verses wrote by Javed Akhtar. She sang the tune “Marathi Winded” from the collection Kanherichi Phule which was formed and coordinated by Tejas Chavan. The collection won the honor for best music collection at Chitra Padarpan Puraskar.
- Best Female Playback Singer – National Film Awards 2014 – Tuhya Dharma Koncha (“Khurkhura”) Marathi.
- Female Vocalist of the year Mirchi Music Awards 2009 for the song “Mann Mohana” from “Jodhaa Akbar”.
- Mirchi Music Award 2014 (marathi) for best playback singer for the song “olyaa saanjweli” from the film premachi goshta
- Mirchi Music Award 2014 (marathi) for the song of the year ” olyaa saanjaweli” from the film premachi goshta.
- Marathi mirchi music awards 2014 – Best playback singer for song bavare prem he from the film bavare prem he, Listeners choice award for film Timepass.
- Mirchi Music Award 2014 (marathi) for best film album of the year “mangalashtak once more”
- Best Playback Singer Female- Bela Shende – Zee Gaurav Award 2010– Wajle Ki Bara
- Best Playback Singer Female- Bela Shende – BIG FM awards 2010 – Apsara Aali
- Best Playback Singer Female- Bela Shende – V Shantaram awards 2010 – Kashi Mi Jau Mathurechya Bajari
- Winner of the TVS Sa Re Ga Ma Mega Final – 1998
- RAPA National Award – “Best playback singer” for ZHALE MOKALE AKASH
- Raja Mantri Smruti Puraskar at the hands of Vijay Tendulkar
- Nargis Dutt Award
- IMI ZEE Sangeet Award for the Debut Singer for 1999–2000 for the album ‘KAISA YEH JADOO’ at the hands of Bhupen Hazarika and Ravindra Jain.
- Pune Ki Asha award
- Suheel Sneha Award at the hands of the then Chief Minister of Maharashtra Sushilkumar Shinde
- “Ga Di Ma Award” by Ga Di Ma Pratishthan
- “Vidya Pradnya Puraskar”
- Chitradrushti award 2015 for best playback singer for the song ratra kali from the film 7 roshan villa.
- IMA(Indian Music academy) Award for outstanding contribution in playback singing for consecutive 5 years.
- Pu.La Tarunaai puraskar (in the name of late Shri Pu.La Deshpande) for outstanding contribution in music.
- Zee Gaurav Nomination 2014 for best playback singer for the song “reshami bandhane” from the film Lagna Pahave Karun
- MA.TA.sanmaan nomination (maharashtra time nomination) 2014 for best playback singer for the song olyaa saanjaweli from the film premachi goshta.
- Maharashtrachi fav gaayika 2011 for -song -aaj mhare ghar paavna from balgandharva
- Maharashtrachi favorite gaayika 2011 for the song ‘aaj mhare ghar paavna’ from the film Balgandharva.
- MIFTA 2011 LONDON – Best Playback Singer for the Song “AAJ MHARE GHAR PAVANA”, Film – BALGANDHARVA
- Nominated for State Award 2011 – best playback singer of the year 2011 for the film “Dhusar (Marathi)”, song “Daatalele Dhuke…”
- Kaladarpan Puraskar 2011 for best playback singer for the Marathi film “Debu”
- MIFTA AWARDS(Marathi International Film and Theatre Awards) Dubai 2010- Best Playback Singer for WAJLE KI BARA from the film Natarang.
- Nominated for the song Mann Mohana In All Prestigious Award Functions like the “I I F A Award”, Stardust Award etc.
- MA.TA. SANMAAN 2010 BEST PLAYBACK SINGER for the film NATRANG
- ZEE GAURAV PURASKAR BEST PLAYBACK SINGER-NATRANG
- KALAGAURAV PURASKAR
- MAHARASHTRA RAAJYA SHAASAN AWARD (STATE AWARD) for best playback singer of the year- NATRANG.
- V. Shantaraam Award 2010 for the song (Kasha Me Jau Mathurachya Bazari) from the film Natrang.
- Big FM Award 2010
- Sahyadri Cine Award
- RAPA NATIONAL AWARD for the Best Playback Singer for the Marathi serial on ZEE TV, Zale Mokale Aakash.
- ZEE GAURAV PURASKAR for her Marathi album PANDHARICHA SWAMI
- IIFA Award for Best Female Playback for the song “Mann Mohana” from Jodhaa Akbar at the 10th IIFA Awards.
- Stardust Award for New Musical Sensation – Female for the song “su chhe” from the film What’s Your Rashee?.
- Maharashtra State Film Awards, 2011, best female playback singer for the song “daatalele dhuke” from film “dhusar”.