Rupam Sarmah is a performer, movie producer, business person, creator, sound designer, and PC researcher. Rupam is a Guinness World Records holder and had a delivery on the Bulletin World Music graph (Together in Harmony, 2017). He won a Gold TV Grants (One Little Finger, 2019). As a movie producer, Sarmah has coordinated narratives, short movies, and element films. Sarmah coordinated the English-language highlight film One Little Finger with a subject of Capacity in Handicap.
Sarmah has worked with a portion of the honor winning specialists and entertainers Siedah Garrett, Dan Aykroyd, Moloya Goswami, Tamela D’Amico, Abhinaya, Jaya Seal, Kushol Chakravarty, Asim Bose, Pabitra Rabha, Rituparna Sengupta, Debashree Roy, Paoli Dam, and others. Rupam has delivered, designed, recorded tunes and music with grant winning specialists like Quincy Jones, Siedah Garrett, Kathy Sledge, Julian Lennon, Janis Ian, Kechi Okwuchi, Pandit Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, Laura Sullivan, George Kahumoku, Jr., Cindy Paulos, Wouter Kellerman, Brian Vibberts, Ricky Kej, Sumitra Guha, Kevin Mackie, Sophia Agranovich, Alan Roy Scott, Udit Narayan, Babul Supriyo, Sadhna Sargam, Kumar Sanu, Rupankar, Subhamita, Swagatalakshmi Dasgupta, Usha Uthup, Anweshaa, Iman Chakraborty, and numerous others.
Sarmah and Sumitra Guha have addressed India for Celebration of India shows in France (2018) coordinated by the Service of Culture, Govt. of India, and the Consulate of India in Paris on the event of India’s 70th Freedom. The topic of the undertaking was A Melodic Excursion towards Rising India. As a PC Designer, Chief, and media proficient, Rupam has worked for innovation new businesses and different organizations like Apple. Rupam is a Democratic individual from Grammy® as a Performer, Maker, and Designer (P&E) starting around 2005. Sarmah has been engaged with man-made intelligence, Chemical imbalance, and Music research and began an exploration place (RMAN) for continuous examination.
Sarmah established the One Little Finger Worldwide Establishment (501c3), Thought Brooding, and media creation house maZumba for cooperative substance creation. He has dealt with various ventures with associations, including UNESCO-USFUCA, PRERONA, Manovikas – Government assistance and Recovery Community for the Kids with Unique Requirements, Bhupen Hazarika Establishment.
Sarmah has gotten various honors and acknowledgments for his music and film. One Little Finger, composed and coordinated by Sarmah, got a few honors. His examination based world music project, OMKARA – The Sound of Heavenly Love and Gospel with Borgeet,Talk to God, got assignments in the Hollywood Music in Media Grants 2014. Sarmah made a Guinness World Record on 24 February 2013 for his task ‘A Melodic Excursion for World Harmony’, which joined in excess of 500 members from across the globe playing 315 sorts of instruments for world harmony.
OMKARA was recorded in the main 10 Radio Airplay diagram. Activity Moves Individuals Joined together, co-created and designed by Sarmah, made the main 10 on the US Board Gathering Collection graph. The collection A Melodic Excursion: Together in Harmony made the main 10 on the Board World Collections outline. Sarmah made history by turning into the main Assamese and furthermore presumably the principal craftsman of Upper east beginning to get a #1 collection on the Bulletin World Collections outline.
Sarmah was brought into the world in Jorhat, Assam. He learned Indian instruments and traditional vocals during his time at Golaghat and Jorhat. He additionally kept on investigating different fields, like film, sound designing, and music. Sarmah moved to the US in the wake of finishing his BS in Designing in India. He then, at that point, procured his doctorate from George Washington College’s School of Designing and Applied Science with a paper in Man-made reasoning. Rupam finished his Lord’s in Administration, Expert’s in Software engineering, and Doctorate from US colleges. In the US, he took illustrations from Ali Akbar Khan, Hindustani old style maestro. Rupam and his family at present live in California.
- ARISE TOGETHER – Video – I Am Brave by Dana | Gandhi’s Grandson Speech (Album Produced and Directed by Rupam Sarmah) [2022, Sep 23]
- AUM – Blessings to Humanity – Music Video (track from AUM – The Divine Sound; Music Directed and Produced by Rupam Sarmah) [2021, Sep 24]
- Enlighten Your Soul | Tribute to Gandhi, Mandela, MLK Jr. – Music Video (Music Directed and Produced by Rupam Sarmah [Oct 2, 2021]
- One Little Finger (2019-2020) – Story, Screenplay and Direction by Sarmah
- Gumsum Gumsum – Music Video (Singers: Anweshaa, Rupam; Music and Direction by Rupam Sarmah) 
- O Mor Axomi Aai (Love for my country) – Music Video (Singer, Songwriter, Direction by Rupam Sarmah) 
- O Maa Desh Amar (Singer: Iman Chakraborty, Music: Rupam Sarmah, Bengali Lyrics: Gautam Susmit) 
- Gulsher Music Video (produced by Rupam Sarmah and Sharif Awan)
- Together in Peace – Mandela Meets Gandhi (produced by Rupam Sarmah and Sharon Katz)
- We Are Love (900 Voices) – Music Video: Participated in Grammy® winning composer Laura Sullivan’s project 
- In Search of God – Film Director (Rupam’s debut film as a director; BEST DOCUMENTARY AWARD, Indian Film Festival, Houston, Texas); Music Score, composer, Sound Design
- Sagar Kinare (Bengali) – Music Director
- Alor Thikana (Bengali) – Music Director
- A Musical Journey for World Peace – A Musical Concert Film, Directed by Rupam
- Majestic Assam – Music Video
- Story of Gulsher – Music Video
- Art of Healing – Documentary, produced by Rupam (portrait of an artist, Lisa Sniderman)
- ARISE TOGETHER – Co-Produced by Rupam Sarmah 
- AUM – The Divine Sound – Composed and Directed by Rupam Sarmah 
- AUM – ALOHA Blessings – Composed and Directed by Rupam Sarmah, feat. George Kahumoku, Jr., Cindy Paulos 
- One Little Finger (2019) – Rupam Sarmah featuring Quincy Jones, Siedah Garrett, Julian Lennon, Kechi Okwuchi, Vishwa Mohan Bhatt
- A Musical Journey towards Rising India (2018) – Produced by Padmashri Sumitra Guha and Rupam Sarmah; Music Direction by Rupam Sarmah
- A Musical Journey: Together in Peace (2017) – album composed, directed, produced by Sarmah
- The Song Unsung (2016) – vocals by Janis Ian and Sarmah (words by Tagore, music inspired by Borgeet ‘Pawe Pori Hori’)
- Story of Gulsher (2016) – a collaboration between India and Pakistan produced and composed by Sarmah
- Mandela Meets Gandhi (2016) – a collaboration with Sharon Katz and The Peace Train (South Africa)
- Action Moves People United (September 2016) – album with Dan Aykroyd, Kathy Sledge, Julian Lennon, Alan White, Annie Haslam, Lillias White, and others (Sarmah as Co-Producer, Singer, Composer, Engineer)
- includes “Enlighten Your Soul” (2016) – with Dan Aykroyd, Alan White and others (composed by Sarmah)
- Arise Above Abuse (Spoken Word and Music Album by Cindy Paulos and others) 
- Sounds from the Circle – New Age Album – compilation 
- OMKARA – The Sound of Divine Love (World Music Project based on Chakra and healing music) – Directed and Produced by Rupam (feat. Pandit Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, Sumitra Guha, Laura Sullivan, and others) 
- Talk to God (Contemporary Gospel song blended with Borgeet ‘gopale ki goti’), Rupam Sarmah and Nona Brown, Singer and Composer 
- Angel Blessings (Benefiting Hospice): Take in a Deep Breath of Heaven (Rupam Sarmah and Nona Brown) 
- In Search of God – Singer, Direction and Score
- Sagar Kinare (Bengali) – Singer and Music Director
- Hits of Rupam – Singer and composer
- Priyam (Assamese) – Singer and composer
- Gems of Bishnu Rabha, vol 1, 2, 3 (iTunes) – Sound Design
- Geetali (Assamese) – Singer and composer
- Piya Re (Hindi) – Singer and composer
- Praner Gaan – Singer and Composer
- Sylvan Rhapsody of Assam (iTunes) – Sound Design
- Sangeetpremee – Singer and composer
- My Love Is You – Singer and composer
- Music Film (world record concert) – A Musical Journey for World Peace by Rupam and his team
- Bengali Album (Banjara)
- Bishnuprasadar Prosad (book – published) (assisted Dilip K. Datta, URI, USA)
- Bhupen Hazarikar Geet aru Jeevan Roth – (assisted Dilip K. Datta, URI, USA), published 2014