Alina Vladimirovna Artts (Алина Владимировна Артц, conceived 5 February 1986, Leningrad, Russian SFSR, USSR) is a Russian pop vocalist, TV moderator, entertainer and essayist. She is the main proofreader of the TV station Europa in addition to television. She has the morning channel “Novoye utro” on NTV. She additionally has the unscripted TV drama M-1 Contender in the Boyets broadcasting company the night show Hot Privileged insights s Alina Artts, and the TV program Star Mysteries, and sang “Olimpiyskiy tanets” the authority tune of the 2014 Winter Olympics light transfer.
Russian television projects
- Artts hosts a reality show on mixed martial arts M-1 Fighter on the Boyets television channel
- She is also the host of the weekly programme Hot Secrets s Alina Artts on the music channel, from 2011 to 2013
- Artts hosted the programme Music Lunch live on Europa Plus TV in 2012
- She also hosted the programme Star Secrets s Alina Artts also on Europa Plus TV in 2013 and 2014
- Artts made a series of reports on Europa Plus Live in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Also for the TV network Europa Plus TV
International television projects
- She hosted live broadcasts to the European audience of the Festival of Russian Song “Zielona Góra” from 2008 to 2013.
- Artts lead a series of reports from the Billboard Music Awards Ceremony in 2012 and 2013
- She also hosted Star Secrets—in which she interviewed international artists (such as Christina Aguilera, Tiësto, Fatboy Slim, Steve Aoki, Loverush UK, and Marlon Roudette) on Europa Plus TV.
- Artts was the vocalist of the DJ project Vengerov & Fedoroff from 2007 to 2008
- She is the soloist of the group VIA Sirius from 2009 to 2010
- Artts later started her solo vocal projects from 2011
- She is the performer of the official song of the Olympic torch relay “Olimpiyskiy tanets”
Olympic torch relay
The main exhibition of Artts’ melody “Olimpiyskiy tanets” was hung on 8 October 2013 in Red Square. Since October 2013 her hand-off tune crossed all nations, from the west toward the east and back to Sochi, and performed “Olimpiyskiy tanets” at all official festivals of the Light Transfer of the Olympic Fire, under which, because of the support of many workers, it coordinated exceptionally conveyed streak hordes. October 28, 2013 Artts turned into a privileged torchbearer Light Hand-off in the city of Pushkin.